On November 8-10 we will be hosting DreamFest Digital, in partnership with our micro brand, LiveYourBrand. The conference is set to provide dreamers and visionaries with tools, resources, and inspiration to turn their dreams into reality.
Here are 5 reasons why you should go to DreamFest Digital:
- It’s actionable: DreamFest Digital is specifically designed to give dreamers the tools to activate new realities that help change their lives, and ultimately, the world.
- It’s affordable: Tickets for DreamFest Digital can be purchased for $49 at dreamfestdigital.com.
- It’s an all-online conference: DreamFest digital will be accessible on mobile, tablet, and computer devices. This inaugural conference will deliver keynote sessions via live video stream. Attendees will have the chance to ask questions of speakers via live question-and-answer sessions on Twitter. Each session will feature inspiring, action-oriented stories from entrepreneurs and leaders in different parts of the country. Attendees will walk away from each video session with actionable steps to accomplish their goals.
- There will be nearly 20 speakers: Nearly 20 leaders will present during the three-day virtual conference. From an urban inspirational singer who had hits that climbed gospel charts and would later reveal his faith healed him from a life-altering disease to the creative agency founder who struggled to make it through design school as she raised her young son amidst several others who doubted her future success, DreamFest attendees will hear the real stories of real people who dared to have big dreams and the courage to accomplish to them.
- Gives back: DreamFest Digital will also donate portions of each ticket sale to 4 nonprofit organizations that aim to enrich the lives of others. These are: Purpose Preparatory Academy, an academically rigorous charter school in north Nashville; Boys Prep Catalyst, a foundation that starts public schools to nurture urban black boys to success in high school, college, and beyond; Boarding Pass Program, a program ran by ExPat Women of Color that takes high-school aged girls abroad to experience the academic, artistic, and career offerings in another country; and the Business Garden, a Nashville startup aimed at providing resources, support, and office space for female entrepreneurs.
Get your head out of the clouds and take action on your dreams! Learn more about Dreamfest Digital here.
DENOR Brands + Public Relations has the distinct honor of being recognized as both the best public relations firm and the best marketing firm in Nashville.