Are you a small business looking for tips and tricks on how to improve your business? We assume so; otherwise, you would not be here, right?
Over the past few years, podcasts, which is a digital file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, has become a popular platform for entrepreneurs and business professionals to share their expertise.
At Denor Brands and Public Relations, we value podcasts and believe they are a great way for business owners to receive insight from business professionals who have done it all. Here are Denor Brands and Public Relations favorite podcasts for business owners:
- Live Your Brand Show: Our director, Ashley Northington, a marketing and communications professional and entrepreneur, hosts The Live Your Brand show. The Live Your Brand Show is for emerging and aspiring business owners who are ready to take action to grow their businesses.
- Myleik Teele’s Podcast: Entrepreneur and owner of curlBOX hosts The Myleik Teele Podcast. During each episode, Myleik shares her insight and things she has learned along the way in hopes to help others avoid making the same mistakes she did.
- Business Owners Radio: The Business Owners Radio helps businesses grow. The co-hosts, Craig Moen and Shye Gilad offer entrepreneurs episodes featuring interviews with business experts and strategists.
- Entrepreneur on Fire: Entrepreneur on Fire is hosted by John Lee Dumas and is committed to helping guide business owners on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Being Boss: Being Boss is a podcast for creative entrepreneurs hosted by Emily Thompson and Kathleen Shannon. The hosts are committed to instilling confidence into their listeners, giving “real” advice and sharing their journey to becoming a “boss.”
- Ask Pat: Ask Pat is a daily podcast hosted by a successful online entrepreneur, Pat Flynn. Each episode features an actual question submitted by his audience about online business, entrepreneurship, Internet marking and much more.
- Online Marketing Made Easy: Amy Porterfield, “Facebook Marketing All in One for Dummies” co-author and online entrepreneur, hosts Online Marketing Made Easy. Porterfield shows you exactly how to monetize your online marketing and blogging efforts using her own tested, actionable lead generation strategies.
- 8 Minute Millionaire: Justin and Tara Williams host 8 Minute Millionaire. The podcast is all about teaching the secrets of millionaire entrepreneurs and developing the mindset of a millionaire. They offer powerful tips and advice to help you make money and build wealth.
- The Top: The Top is hosted by a 25-year-old software entrepreneur, Nathan Latka and allows you to hear from the world’s TOP entrepreneurs 7 days a week in 20-minute interviews.
- Success Insider: Josh Ellis and Shelby Skrhak host Success Insider. This is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Your turn! Tell us about some of your favorite podcasts in the comments below.